Friday 4 March 2011

How much is my face worth TAG!


Having seen this on Beauty Blogging Blondes site I was curious. I actually don’t wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis (foundation, concealer, bronzer), but I have included a full face out of interest. I have a horrible feeling it will be a lot more than I imagine!

Bella Pierre Mineral Foundation - £34
ELF studio concealer pencil - £3.50
Bourgeois Mineral Radiance Compact Powder - £9.49
Benefit Coralista Blush - £23.50
NYX One Night in Morroco pallete - £10.99
Market stall gel eyeliner :-s £5
Avon eyeliner pencil (which I don’t even like!) - £5
Mascara - Freebie :-)
ELF bare brown mineral lipstick £3.50

Grand total £ 94.98

Not sure how I feel about the total, it is more than I expected, there is a real mix of prices in the there with the blushes and the foundation increasing the total. I know I can easily find a cheaper blush alternatives but I don’t see myself switching foundation. Similarly to the Beauty Blogging Blonde, I haven’t included skin care which I know would bring this total up greatly since I spend more money on skin care than make up.

I tag all, please just leave me a link below!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig