Friday 22 April 2011

Halo Eye Makeup Remover Wipes



Just a quick post about this amazing eye makeup wipes from Halo. I showed these briefly, in my vitality haul post. I picked these up initially for the hygienic hand and deodorant wipes, with an offer of 4 for £3 and decided to opt for the eye makeup remover without really too much thought or expectation. Of the three items, these happen to be the ones I am most impressed with, now wishing I had brought more!

Stored in a small pink packet, each containing 30 wipes, one wipe is enough to remove any makeup from both eyes completely (including waterproof mascara!). The wipes are gentle, fragrance free and really effective. I use these on my way back from a night out, since generally I prefer oil based eye makeup removers, however, for the sake of getting into bed quicker, these come in really handy! They are about the size of your palm, and are slightly textured. Additionally, considering I do not use them that regularly, I have not experienced an issue with them drying out.

I am yet to spot these wipes in Tesco or Superdrug, which is where I was told they could be found retailing at £1.99. As a bonus with these packets, 10% of the profits go to Cancer Research UK. These Halo wipes have certainly changed my impression of eye makeup remover wipes, and I will definitely repurchase and keep a packet of these in my handbag at all times. 
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love remover wipes, but since we dont have this brand here I use Neutrogena :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are relatively new here actually, only starting to see them around more in the shops now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig