Thursday 12 May 2011

Everyday Makeup Look

This is an updated look from my bella pierre foundation review. Since, I have started a part time job (yay!) I wanted to use makeup to enhance my complexion and features as much as possible, whilst attempting to look as natural as I can!


The main difference here is the incorporation of eye makeup, I love lining my eyes and believe it compliments me, but most of the time I am just too lazy! I love to have a thick black line all around my eye normally, which I know is a no no generally as a day time look, so I have been as subtle as I can with a thin line on my upper lash line, and very lightly lining my water line, mostly concentrating adding some colour to my lower lashes. 

On the lids I used my Avon anew eyeshadow and bittersweet (sleek) eyeshadow lightly in the crease.

A very light application of MeMeMe blush and eyebrows and everyday look complete! 

On a side note, I wanted to send a massive thank you to Charlotte at Lady of the Lane, who featured me in her bloggers best things feature today!! THANK YOU! Was so exciting to see today and she has a wonderful blog so I encourage all to check it out. 
Share:

3 comments

  1. hi, i am trying to find reviews or any one with experiences of using itsmaterialgirl for their nights out but all links seem to lead to dead ends, one link lead me to your page do you know anything about the company? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there, yes i had an ‘experience’ with them, i posted something about them, and took it down (which is probably how you ended up here) since i was expecting to hear from them and haven’t decided since if i wanted to repost it. please feel free to email me and i’ll send you the blog post, you could let me know if you thought it was worth sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig