Friday 10 February 2012

Quick review: Blistex intensive moisturiser

There aren’t many lip care products I would rave about. Up until discovering this product all the lip balms I tried didn’t do much in the way of improving the dryness of my lips, particularly in the cold winter months, and only stopped them getting much worse.


Blistex intensive on the other hand actually does make my lips moisturised and soft and this is the first winter I haven’t suffered with dry, cracked lips.

Instead of being a balm is it a cream and the scent is minty/medicinal, but not at all unpleasant. I apply it as the last step of my skincare regime in the evening and let it do its magic overnight — using a regular lip balm during the day. It doesn’t tingle when you apply but it does feel very fresh!

Being a cream it isn’t easy to apply during the day and if you do put too much on you end up with white cream all around your mouth and on your fingers as you try to rub it in on the tube (yes bitter experience there). Also, it is so good at moisturising that I don’t feel the need to use it more than once a day.

As an added bonus, this is very cheap at around £2.50 for a 5g tube.

Share:

1 comment

  1. Hey, it was lovely to meet you yesterday at TOWIB. Did you enjoy the event? X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig