Sunday 17 June 2012

Quick review: Mememe Seventh Heaven

This doesn’t need to be a long review, in one word, I love this.
This is the first time a primer has really performed for me and I actually noticed that my makeup looked as fresh at the end of the day as it did at the start.

Mememe's Seventh Heaven is described as a moisturising face base and has a texture similar to a moisturiser, rather than a silicone based primer. It has a fresh, citrus scent, which I love and it sinks into the skin easily.
I apply a small amount of the cream after moisturiser and leave it to settle for a few minutes before I go on to apply my makeup. I have noticed that different moisturisers have affected how well the primer works, so I would suggest trying it with different moisturisers and also leaving a gap between applying your moisturiser and applying this.

Now the only bad point for me, I have been using daily for over a month and I am about half way through the pot. At £15 for 30ml, I can't decide if I think this is good value or not but I know, begrudgingly, I will go back for more.

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love the blog! It's really well written and set out! :)
    I would love love love it if you checked mine out too?
    I'm just starting out and would love to get your opinion on it!
    xox Georgie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one thing that has put me off this is the price... It seems quite expensive for a high street brand :S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig