Tuesday 21 August 2012

First impression — Alpha-H liquid gold

When it comes to skin care, and even some makeup products, I like to test for a good few weeks before I make up my mind and finally write a review. So I thought it would be good idea to start a writing a first impressions posts, a week or so after having tried something to give you just that, my first impression, which can be used a base for comparison a few weeks on.
Alpha-H is a brand that I had heard of, but largely ignored, thinking that it was meant for older skin. After watching their presentation on QVC and hearing that it is a great brand for over 25s who are thinking about anti-ageing, I snapped up the today's special value, which included their landmark product, liquid gold.

You use liquid gold as you would a toner, applying after cleansing at night. However, that is then the last step on your skin care routine, which is ideal on nights when you are feeling lazy about your skin care routine.

The solution is made up of fruit acids, silk proteins and licorice extract, which are meant to jump start the skin’s metabolism, tightening enlarged pores and giving a brighter, clearer complexion. It is meant to be suitable for combination and oily skin types and as an acne treatment (when used with other Alpha-H products).

You really do see the benefits overnight, my pores look smaller, my acne marks faded and a recently breakout has cleared up very quickly. I have been using this every other night as stated, but what I have noticed is that by the end of the day my skin condition doesn’t look as good, so I am hoping with a couple of weeks use, my skin will improve overall.

Be sure to check back in a couple of weeks for the verdict!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Ooh sounds quite good....not really a brand iv tried either!!
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend it, I’ve been pleasantly surprised. I have their cleanser and eye cream too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig