Wednesday 29 August 2012

TK Maxx Bella Pierre haul!

On one hand I feel guilty about this recent haul but on the other it was just too much of a bargain to miss out on.

I know I have mentioned a thousand times that Bella Pierre is my favourite brand, I use their mineral foundation daily and almost exclusively (with the exception of dabbling with BB creams) for over 2 years.
So imagine my delight when my sister walked in with a Bella Pierre skin care set she found in TK Maxx for a bargain price of £35! I had been prepared to myself to spend over £100 for these, which I included in my 2012 wish list, so the 60% discount was a nice surprise.

After this, the mission was on to seek out more Bella Pierre bargains, which included the complete face kits, 9-eyeshadow shimmer stack and a lip kit. They also had some other eyeshadow trio kits, which I decided to pass on. 
I was lucky that the medium complete face kit contains my exact shade, however even if I did have to pass the foundation on to someone else the brushes, blusher, bronzer and more in the kit still make it excellent value for money.

I will of course be blogging about the individual items as I get a chance to test them out but in the mean time if you are a fan or want to give the brand a try I recommend checking out your local TK Maxx.

Share:

5 comments

  1. Loving the eyeshadows, they are beautiful. And I think the set is worth it just for the brushes. They look fab, and good value for money too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely and the brushes are actually pretty good quality! I had a play with the eyeshadows for the first time yesterday, they are beautiful and they lasted really well. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is a good find! :D i found sone really awesome things in there too i really love the NYX stuff :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I have spotted the nude collection in there before, the only problem is that people sometimes like to shove their fingers in them! Luckily these were sealed, hence the mystery with the shade of foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi is the derma skin care kit any good? I suffer from acne and not sure if it'll do my skin any good?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig