Saturday 1 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 1 (Cupcake Queen)

I am very apprehensive about setting myself the challenge of a nail a day for Ciate mini mani month. I have never committed myself to blogging on a daily basis so this will be an interesting test.

Day 1 
I thought the words 'fly a kite' behind the door was the name of the nail polish, but the shade is actually called Cupcake Queen......go figure.
The polish is a beautiful bright barbie pink shade. In the bottle you can see a shimmer of purple, but this doesn't translate on the nail.

I was concerned that the smaller bottle would mean that a small brush would be attached, which would make application difficult. But the brush is quite wide and achieved a good finish with two coats.

The polish smells very strong, but I am pleased to know that all Ciate polishes are free from formaldehyde, DBP, toluene and camphor (which are nail polish nasties).
Share:

2 comments

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig