Tuesday 27 November 2012

Rimmel exaggerate waterproof eye definer

First off I have to thank my best friend for introducing me to this eyeliner, her eyeliner is always perfectly defined, dark black and stays in place all day and her secret..........Rimmel exaggerate waterproof eye definer.
I've worn this on both my upper and lower lash line and it has lasted me a whole day at work (applying at 8am and arriving home after 6pm).
With other eyeliners, I tend to find that after a few hours the eyeliner has gathered in my tear duct or spread onto my lower lid, which isn't very attractive! Although it does fade in the waterline after a about four hours, I have taken to applying it in between my lower lashes, very lightly and this does not budge for the whole day. Being a waterproof eyeliner, you might expect that it is more difficult to remove at the end of the day, but I haven’t found this to be the case. I use eye makeup remover before and after washing my face and this removes everything.
The packaging is simple and effective. On one end you have the eyeliner, which can be twisted to be revealed and on the other is a smudge sponge. I use the sponge to either correct any mistakes or to smudge out the liner for a smokey look. There is also a sharpener attached to the end of the sponge, which needs to be pulled out to be revealed. I prefer to wear my eyeliner thin, so being able to sharpen the eyeliner is a really nice feature.

I had said in my 'what I will and won't spend my money on' blog post that I would be willing to pay almost anything for an eyeliner that does not budge from my waterline. The fact that this does just that and costs £3.99 is just a lovely bonus. This can be found in all the usual places, Boots, Superdrug and even supermarkets that have Rimmel counters and of course it is made even more affordable when there are bonus points or 3 for 2 deals happening.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Excellent submit, I'm guessing you'll don’t intellect if I
    make use of this report as part of my book review.
    My site :: Online Auto Insurance

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig