Wednesday 12 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 12 (Twilight)

Day 12
In my original Ciate mini mani month post, I commented that having the shades listed on the back of the box ruined the surprise a little, but I’ve found that in some cases the pictures don't do the true shades justice.
Behind the door today was Twilight, a polish that on the box looked like a regular black but is actually filled with fine gold glitter. The polish dries extremely quickly, so quickly that if you try to go over any area it starts lifting away but other than that it is beautiful.

Although you could probably get away with one coat, two gives the most striking effect. It is a great colour for the winter months and the party season, and I would recommend it to anyone who isn’t a lover of  bright colours or chunky glitter but still wants something special. I just hope it isn’t too much of a pain to remove tomorrow!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig