Thursday 13 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 13 (Glass Slipper)

Day 13
Today revealed the first of the three exclusive shades to the Ciate mini mani month. This shade is Glass Slipper, which is a gorgeous light blue glitter, which looks stunning in the bottle. 
I applied three coats, which close up gives a 3D look as you can see the different layers of polish. I would have preferred that the base of the glitter was a blue colour rather than clear but I have plenty of polishes I can use as a base to layer this over. The glitter is very fine and the polish dries extremely quickly, which is always a plus.

I suspect that all the exclusive polishes will be glitter, what do you think?

Share:

1 comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig