Friday 14 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 14 (Speed Dial)

Day 14
An odd message on the door today, but the polish behind is a beautiful summer shade called Speed Dial. Speed Dial is a bright orange, which was easy to apply and dried quickly. The first coat was sheer but you get an opaque finish with the second. 
This is definitely a shade that will look gorgeous in the summer time. I love polishes that have a creme finish and this one is perfect. This could quite possibly be one of my favourites from the whole collection. 

If you have missed anything from the last 13 days, the links are below. What is your favourite so far?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig