Monday 17 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 17 (Power Dressing)

Day 17
A very random quote behind the door today, I'm not sure exactly what 'zest’ is?! However, today's polish is a dark, winter appropriate colour.
Power Dressing is a deep navy blue, which looks almost black in certain lights. The polish applies well, and is opaque with two coats. It is slightly streaky on application but this is more obvious in the photographs than with the naked eye.

If you have missed any other days of the Ciate advent the links can be found below. Let me know what your favourite is so far.



Share:

2 comments

  1. I wish I had gotten one! This colour looks awesome. Just started following you! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous, wish I would have picked this up!! I'm loving seeing everyone's pics of it!!

    Found you through the Beauty Obsessed bloghop!! Happilly following along!

    I'm hosting a giveaway for the Barielle 5-Pack nail polish collection "Carnival Fiesta", I'd love if you would stop by my blog and say hi!

    http://hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com/2012/12/giveawaybarielle-carnival-fiesta.html

    xo,
    Ange

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig