Tuesday 18 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 18 (Candyshop)

Day 18
The penultimate caviar pearls shade, Candyshop, featured behind door number 18. The beads are slightly different sizes with smaller and larger pearls making up the mix of green/blue, pink and orange.
The pearls look slightly metallic compared to the previous two bottles. From my experience so far with the pearls, a top coat is definitely needed to help them to stay in place for as long as possible.

Now as for the fact behind the door today, that sounds like a beauty bloggers challenge to me. Don’t you agree?

Share:

4 comments

  1. I really need a caviar manicure! Love the mixture of colours in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this and Bubble Bee were my favourites of the caviar colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour - it looks really lovely. Which has been your favourite nail polish so far?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most definitely the teal colour from day 15 (headliner) http://discoveringbeautytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/ciate-mani-month-day-15-headliner.html
    It is sooooo pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig