Wednesday 19 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 19 (Cookies and Cream)

Day 19
Cookies and Cream featured behind door number 19. Although it is a beautiful nude shade, my immediate expectation was that it would streak.
However, I'm pleased to say it applied well, with no streaks! It was sheer on the first cost but opaque in three. I didn't expect to like this shade, but this may well be on my favourites list at the end of the month. It is one of those shades that is suitable for all seasons and will suit most skin tones.

Share:

1 comment

  1. This is actually gorgeous! It looks like the perfect nude. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig