Friday 21 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 21 (Fade to Greige)

Day 20

Fade to griege featured behind door 20. I always think of griege as a grey based colour but this shade appears more of a brown/mauve and a bit like Vintage, looks different depending on the background!
The first coat was sheer and streaky but in three coats it was opaque, and like always took little time to dry.
It is a great winter shade and I like that it can appear so different depending on lighting and up against other colours. Another win in my opinion.

Share:

2 comments

  1. This is an interesting colour and has a good consistency. It looks more purple than a grey colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Safira, yea it’s a bit of an odd one, it looked different depending on what colours I had it near! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig