Saturday 22 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 22 (Sundance)

Day 22 
Only two days of advent to go! Today revealed the final caviar pearls shade in the Ciate mini mani month, Sundance.

Sundance is a mixture of gold and pale blue pearls with gold and bronze hexagonal sequins. I paired the colour with day 10’s shade, Ladylike Luxe, which picks up the colour of the gold pearls well.
In my experience with the caviar pearls, to make them last as long as possible you need to apply a top coat but this does fade the colour of the pearls. I’m not sure if this is just my top coat but it does ruin the look, and again, I’m not a fan of those sequins!

If you have missed any of the last 21 days the links can be found below!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig