Monday 3 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 3 (Halo)

Day 3

A little break for my nails today, since the shade 'halo' is more suited to layering over other polishes. It is a very pretty holographic shade, which makes it quite difficult to photograph.
On its own it is a very pretty and delicate shade (I needed three coats to get the best effect), which I think would be suitable for every day wear with a twist! Having tested it out a little bit, my personal favourite has been applying it over dangerous affair (day 2 shade), which transforms it from a red to purple shade.

You can apply one or two coast, depending on how much you want to build up the shimmer, in this case I applied two coats to the red shade and one to the pink polish from day 1. 

Share:

2 comments

  1. ShoppingObsession24 January 2013 at 00:29

    Very pretty colors! I quite enjoy sheer nail polish as I can always layer it to a few coats.

    found your blog through blog hop and now following :)

    http://mui28.blogspot.com
    p.s. I'm throwing a giveaway. Please pop by to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :-)
    I haven't used sheer polish too much in the past, but I was impressed with this and it will be fun to try it on top of other colours in the month x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig