Wednesday 5 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 5 (Cabaret)

Day 5 
Just a quick post today since I got in a lot later than planned this evening. Behind door number 5 was the shade Caberet a deep purple, that looks matte in the bottle but is a glossy finish
This didn’t apply as smoothly as the other polishes and was very streaky with the first coat. This shade has been the least impressive for me so far, but it is very autumn appropriate. 

As you can see the caviar pearls also lasted well with only a few falling off toward the front. I did all the usual things with my hands today, washing my hair and hands, applying hand cream and gloves, so I think the wear is impressive. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig