Thursday 6 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 6 (angel wings)

Day 6
This was the colour that when I spied on the back of the box least excited me. Angel wings is a pearl white, which unfortunately, for me, is only striking in the bottle.

I found this polish difficult to apply without getting streaks, which is a pet peeve of mine. The colour also means that if your nails aren’t in pristine condition, chips and grooves are highlighted. However, I do think that this would work well as a base colour for glitter or as part of a nail art design.  
As for the Caviar pearls they have lasted well with only a few more falling off at the end and a slight chip of the polish, but I do think they look messy now so I plan on attempting to remove them tomorrow. 

On a side note, I have liked the messages on the windows for the last two days, so I hope tomorrow is equally interesting!  

If you haven’t seen the previous posts the links can be found below. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig