Saturday 8 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 8 (Vintage)

Day 8 
I was happy to see a darker shade behind the door today after the streak of bright colours and pastels — not sure about the message behind the door though! Today’s colour was Vintage, a shade I was convinced was grey up until I photographed it and realised is in fact khaki green!
I’m not usually a fan of green nail polishes but because this is a dark shade, and does look grey in some lights, I like it. I think this will look great as part of a camouflage/army print nail art design, if I master one I’ll be sure to share it with you.  

The polish applied well, with no streaks and dried quickly. At a push I probably could have got away with one coat but I did my standard two. 

If you haven’t seen the posts from the last week, the links can be found below.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig