Thursday 20 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 20 (Magic Carpet)

Day 20
The second of the surprise colours featured behind the door today, and as a suspected it's another glitter.
Magic Carpet is a pink based purple glitter. Like Glass Slipper, the glitter is suspended in a clear polish. Again I would have preferred that the base polish was coloured. I don't think that this shade works well by itself and I don't have the patience to applying enough coats to get a good finish. I applied three coats, but as I mentioned before I think it would look much better layered over a coloured polish.

What do you think about glitter in general?

Share:

2 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! It is sheer, but would be perfect either with a nude, and this as a gradient over the tips, or over a coloured polish for a bit of extra sparkle. You have had a good mix of polishes with the calendar and they look really good! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so pleased that I liked almost every colour. I definitely need to play around with the glitters a bit more to get the best look. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig