Monday 10 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 10 (Ladylike luxe)

Day 10
All that glitters is gold behind door number 10 today. Ladylike luxe is a very yellow toned shimmer polish, that is the first polish ever that I have left with one coat. The bottle makes the shade looked two toned gold and silver (which you can see in the picture) but this doesn’t translate on the nail.

I’m not convinced that the gold is the most flattering shade for my skin tone but it is very good for the party season and I think that this would make a great base for glitter!

Just for reference I have shown what the polish looks like with two coats on my little finger and have also applied the shade Halo (from day 3) on my ring finger. Applying Halo tones down the yellow and does give a two tone, gold and silver effect as you move it around in the light!

If you have missed any of the last nine posts from the Ciate mini mani advent, the links can be found below!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig